Sunday, December 8, 2013

25 Days of Christmas Ornaments DAY 8

Pinterest is my favorite place to shop around for ornament ideas.  Sometimes I just get some ideas and put my own spin on them.  Other times I take someone else's suggestions and pretty much copy it.  This one was so simple, that I just needed a little guidance.  Here's the tutorial I followed.
 
P&J got involved, especially since glitter was a critical component.  We use several night lights around this house, and now, instead of throwing them away when they die I can repurpose them!
 
Here they are painting the bulbs with Mod Podge & glitter.
 
 
I had already hot glued some jute loops to the base of the bulbs, so they just had to glitter the bulbs.
 
Here's one


 
And the other

 
I can picture a whole tree full of these in every color.
 
 
 

2 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

K I LOVE those!! how fun!!!

Rose said...

love love love this one!! going to have to save my burnt out lights!!! the girls look like they were having fun :)

 
site design by designer blogs