Friday, December 13, 2013

25 Days of Christmas Ornaments Day 13

I am going to make this quick because I am exhausted!  

I might just have to add details tomorrow, but here at least is a look at the ornament I made today.



Can you guess what that is?

Believe it or not, it's double-sided wrapping paper that I cut into strips and twisted.  I hot-glued the strips down as I wound them around the ornament.  

The picture really doesn't do it justice, but you get the idea.  I finished it off with some pink silk ribbon as the hanger.

On a separate note, yesterday's crayon ornaments were a big hit with the teachers & staff that the girls gave them to!  

I have plans for some more fabulous ornament-making with the girls this weekend...

1 comment:

wendipooh13 said...

oh wow that is sooo pretty!!!!

 
site design by designer blogs