Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thinking of You Part II

Here's another sympathy card -- it wouldn't have to be, I suppose, but that is its intended purpose in this case.

There's a new challenge up at Moxie Fab World, so I am submitting this to the Stencils: Styling with Stencils Challenge.



I've had this Jillibean Soup stencil/stamp set for a few weeks, so this was a great opportunity to use it (the stencil only).  I used my Copics to create the dots, and as they bled into the paper they created a really cool effect.

The sentiment (same one as yesterday, so I can't recall the manufacturer), was stamped on adhesive-backed fabric from DCVW.

The sequins are a random mix, but primarily from Doodlebug Designs.  I rounded two of the corners with a punch from Stampin' Up.

The sun is shining and I'm off to run some errands...






5 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

sooo cute,love the rainbows and sequins!!!!

Rose said...

oh i love the rainbow effect :)

Taunya Butler said...

Great, great card!! Love the rainbow effect and the added touch of the sequins!! Extremely well done!!

Diane said...

Very nice rainbow design with the fun sequins.

Hugs Diane

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so so pretty! I love the vellum on here!

 
site design by designer blogs