Wednesday, December 11, 2013

25 Days of Christmas Ornaments Day 11

I refuse to forget to post again, and I so adore this ornament that I wanted to share it right away!
 
I have seen some of these using various media, but I went with what I had on hand...some printer paper and chipboard.
 
I live in Washington proud of it.  I wanted to make a special ornament for our tree in the shape of the state.
 
Here are my supplies


 
I spread enough Mod Podge to cover the area around the state.  You might be able to see where the paper wrinkles outside of the area I stuck to the chipboard.

 
I sponged some red ink around the outside of the ornament, added a dimensional sticker in our part of the state and attached a hanger.

 
I wasn't planning on it being this easy, but it sure came together quickly.  I might have to make one for all the states I've lived in.

1 comment:

wendipooh13 said...

that turned out too cute!!!

 
site design by designer blogs