Thursday, March 12, 2009

SNR Spring Fling Blog-a-Log

Welcome to my blog, where I primarily feature cards. I hope you are having a great time over at Scrapbook News and Review as we celebrate Spring! Don't forget the super fun crop planned for the 21st. And if you haven't been over to SNR yet, what are you waiting for - check it out!!!

So the project I want to share is a simple one, but that's exactly what I was going for. I wanted to make a beautiful and unique card, but one that I could make several of. Here is the card:



I used my Cricut Expression (Doodlecharm cartridge) to cut out two egg shapes. I decorated one of the eggs with lace paper from KI Memories and some jewels - that's it!! The beauty of this card is that it was super simple to make, but it looks like I put forth more effort than I did. I scored the decorated egg shape about 1/2 inch from the top to create a fold. Then I attached the two eggs above the score line to create a card.

Here's a close-up view:

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

AUsome mom said...

Well, I LOVE it! It's so cool with that KI paper! The jewels are just the right touch.

mustangkayla said...

What a fun card! Love it!

~amy~ said...

Sweet...lovin' the bling!

 
site design by designer blogs