Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

It's a new year with new challenges to complete. I just flew into town today, and I'm getting this done at the last minute, but I absolutely needed to participate in the weekly 2 Sketches 4 You challenge. So here it is:


My oldest daughter turns 5 this month - when did she get so old? Whenever she sees my latest card, she always says something sweet about it. I am so proud to be her mom and I truly enjoyed making this card!

The stamped cupcakes and sentiment are Inkadinkado, with some glitter and bling to pretty it up.

3 comments:

Laura Davis said...

OMGoodness Pam you are so sweet to play along traveling can be so tiring! Your card is just darling:)
Laura

Unknown said...

This is so so precious! :)

Unknown said...

This card is adorable! I love the cupcakes and I'm sure your daughter will love them too!

 
site design by designer blogs