Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Merry Christmas 3D




So, I found another fabulous cardmaking site, with a really cool challenge. Over at Caardvarks, the challenge is to create a project with scoring as a major part of the design. So I made a 3D card - always wanted to try this but never got around to it. This could not have been a better opportunity. I took 3 pictures to show how I made it three-dimensional, and I used a bone tool to score the cardstock to create all the folds. It's a bit time-consuming, but the end result is well worth the trouble! Thanks Caardvarks - I'll definitely be playing along in the future!!

4 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Who wouldn't be thrilled to open up a cool holiday card like this one?? ... fabulous dimension.

lauren bergold said...

ooooooooooh! i ♥LOVE♥ pop-ups..and an XMASSY pop-up is the best possible kind! fabbbbbbbbbbulous!!!

Angie C said...

Wow, what a totally stunning card - I love it

Anonymous said...

Your card really stood out to me in the gallery at Caardvarks! What an awesome holiday card to send out!

 
site design by designer blogs