Monday, October 20, 2008

Blog of the Week and October Crop

First, I have to acknowledge a wonderful blog - Caardvarks. They have wonderful challenges and the their galleries are full of amazing projects, so it is a must see. I was immediately inspired last week to participate by creating a pop-up card. I was so pleased with the result, that I'll be giving that another try very soon.

Also this week, over at Scrap 4 Life there is a week-long Fall crop, and if you have been feeling unmotivated lately, then this is the place for you. You'll get all the support and inspiration you need.

I hope to participate in the weekly 2 Sketches 4 You challenge, but it's going to be a busy week. Although I am very proud to say that my card for last week's sketch made it into the Fab5 - woo hoo!!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs