Monday, December 2, 2013

25 Days of Christmas Ornaments DAY 2

Today's was simple, but elegant I think.
 
I had it planned all day because I knew that I would be crazy busy and I didn't want to run into the same problem as yesterday waiting for the glue to dry.
 
It wouldn't be a problem except that I've challenged myself to make one every day.  I like the idea that I can use items I have on hand and that beautiful ornaments can be made quickly.  They are perfect for gift toppers or as gifts themselves.  Handmade ornaments are special and unique and can be used to commemorate a special Christmas moment.

So here's today's ornament


I purchased a package of these mini green ornaments at Michael's and used them for a couple of last year's ornaments.  I also had these glittery stickers on hand, and it's a great way to use up those last few still on the sheet.  Here's one I made for my daughter, Paige, although it also works for Pam, too!
 
I am such a fan of silk ribbon, and it looks gorgeous hanging on the tree.  The lights catch the glitter and send sparkles in every direction.

2 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

super cute!!!!! I made these are neighbor gifts a couple years back and everyone loved them :)

Rose said...

this one is so pretty!!! :)

 
site design by designer blogs