Sunday, December 15, 2013

25 Days of Christmas Ornaments DAY 15

I had one of these little cardboard cones left, so I thought I would make a cornucopia out of it.
 
I selected some reindeer paper and cut some paper starting at the corner.  I totally eyeballed it - my preferred method of crafting, lol.
 
 
I cut two corners out, since one wasn't quite enough, and I layered them.
 
Paige and I worked on this together.  We added some pom-pom trim to the open end, and then glittered it using some Mod Podge as adhesive.

 
I found this strand of faux pearls among my ribbon scraps to create the hanger.

 
 
We added sime silvery glitter to the tip to finish it off

 
It still needs to dry before I can hang it on the tree.
 
I think I'm looking at another trip to the craft store to gather supplies for the next several ornaments.  Gee, that's too bad *wink*
 
site design by designer blogs