Tuesday, December 3, 2013

25 Days of Christmas Ornaments DAY 3

Whew, finally sitting down to do this post.
 
It's another quick one...sort of.  It does involve hot glue, believe it or not, so that always adds a tricky element.
 
I started out with a 2.5 inch piece of cork in a circle, and a 1 by 12 inch piece of patterned papers. 

 
A created an accordian circle out of the patterned paper, and there was no strict folding, I just kept it to roughly 1.4" between folds.
 
I put a dot of hot glue in the center of the cork circle and pressed the accordian circle into it.
 
Then I punched a 1" circle out of another piece of patterned paper and added a sentiment sticker to it.
 
The hook is made out of a piece of red wire and attached on the back with hot glue.
 
Here's the finished ornament.

 
Wouldn't that be a nice gift topper?
 
Tomorrow my girls and I are going to try making ornaments out of eggs (hope we don't break too many shells).


2 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

ohhh super cute !!!! LOVE it!!

Rose said...

i love this one Pam :) can't wait to see what you and the girls make!!!

 
site design by designer blogs