Saturday, December 8, 2012

25 Days of Christmas Ornaments - DAY 8

After yesterday's ornament, I was in the mood for something quick and easy, and this next one definitely fit that category.

Here's what it looks like


I started out with a selection of Christmas papers and a large circle punch

 
Then I punched out 2 circles from these and 2 dark teal circles (from textured cardstock)
 
After all 4 circles were punched, I scored them in half
 
 
Next I taped one solid color circle with one patterned circle

 
Before I taped the next two on, I popped a folded piece of ribbon in the middle
 
 
I completed it with a ribbon tied in a bow around the ribbon loop.
 
Definitely a great one to do with the kids!

2 comments:

Rose said...

easy, fast, and so pretty! just the kind i love ;)

wendipooh13 said...

cute, quick and easy!! Love it!!

 
site design by designer blogs