Wednesday, December 5, 2012

25 Days of Christmas Ornaments - DAY 5

Okay, so this one's still drying, but that doesn't mean I can't share the supplies and the general idea.  That counts, right?
 
Well, here are my supplies

 
Everytime I go to my local antique store I see a few vendors make great use of vintage photos/cards by turning them into ornaments and adding glitter, buttons, ribbon, etc.  So I found a few vintage Christmas images online and printed them off. 
 
I glued them to some chipboard
 
 
Once they were dry, I cut them out and punched a hole in the corner of this one
 
 
Some glue around the outside, and then some glitter
 
 
And....
 
I'll add a photo in the morning of the finished ornament. 
 
Next time I'll take into account drying time.
 
ETA: Here it is
 
 

1 comment:

Rose said...

well this was worth the wait!! love the glitter on the edges :)

am i seriously this far behind??? yikes

 
site design by designer blogs