Friday, December 14, 2012

25 Days of Christmas Ornaments - DAY 14

Easiest. Ornament. Ever.
 
Here are the supplies


 
Being a big Coca Cola fan, I loved this image and knew it would be perfect for my bottle cap ornament.
 
I just used a 1 inch circle punch to cut out Santa's head with the Coke bottle in his hand.
 
Then I glue it down.
 
Next up, some Diamond Glaze
 

No need to be stingy with it, since it's nicely contained inside the cap


Here's what it looked like after it dried
 
 
That's it - now it just needs some string to hang it from the tree, and it's a lovely little ornament~

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

fun...I love using bottlecaps:)

wendipooh13 said...

very cute!!! LOVE your santa image!!!

Rose said...

cute and fun!!! this is one even i could make :) lol

 
site design by designer blogs