Here's my 24th ornament design
I took a profile picture of each of my daughters, and then in my Photoshop program I added a special effect so that it would create an easy to cut outline
I grabbed a piece of black vinyl and attached the trimmed photos to it using a removable tape
I trimmed around the images and set them aside to work on the frame.
I traced around a Spellbinders Nestabilities shape because I needed to be larger than the largest one.
I cut it out and glued some patterned paper to it
Once it dried I cut around the outside
On the backside I had traced the die so that I could cut it out to create a frame
I pulled out some ink and distressing tools to "age" the edges a bit
I attached the picture to the back side of the frame and used some hot glue to attach a hanger.
One more day...