Friday, May 24, 2013

Spring Fever

Can it be???
 
Have I really not posted here since December?
 
Well, that doesn't mean I haven't been crafty...
 
I have been creating a bit for 365 Cards color scheme challenges and here are few recent cards I've created
 
A little something I whipped up for my Sister-in-Law

 
Just because I love it so much...

 
A Happy Mother's Day note to my dear mom


 
Complete with some glittery treasures that are meant just for her.

 
This is my spring fever rearing its head.  NO MORE RAIN PLEASE!!!!

 
And getting a jump on birthday cards for summer birthdays, this is for my sweet animal-loving youngest DD

 
If you were wondering whether I would ever post again, rest assured that there is more to come.  I am FINALLY fixing up my craft room and I want to share photos as I organize.
 
I'll be back...

1 comment:

wendipooh13 said...

you have been busy love seeing all your fun projects!!! esp the cute red birdie!!! wonderful batch of cards!!

 
site design by designer blogs