Thursday, April 7, 2011

Relax

Here's a little card I made for my dear friend, Kalle, who is celebrating her birthday today.  The little birthday elves (my husband and me) snuck some flowers into her house (thanks to her hubby) so when she gets home from work there will be a happy surprise - one dozen yellow roses.

I made this card in the hopes that Kalle will find a little time to relax and pamper herself.  She's the kind of person who always puts others ahead of herself, and she deserves some R&R.

I used a 365 Cards sketch for this one...



Here's a close-up of those slippers.


I am so in love with those fabulous "sprinkles" from Flower Soft. 

Read on for the rest of the "ingredients"...

Card Recipe
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Digi Image: Sassy Studio Designs
Markers: Copic
Scalloped Trim: My Mind's Eye
Sticker: SRM Stickers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card.. and I heart the paper piecing.. :) and the fab flower soft sprinkles.. gorgeous :)

~amy~ said...

fabulously fun...LOVE the slippers!

Rose said...

love the paper piecing and those slippers are FUN!! hey i know the perfect sketch for this card lol :)

Night Owl Gifts said...

I loved receiving this card! It was so beautiful and creative! Of course every one of your designs reflects that!
Thank you for taking the time to make me feel so special and loved!

 
site design by designer blogs