Wednesday, April 13, 2011

CAS Happy Birthday

Here's a quick and cute little card I made today for my aunt's birthday.

It's a Clean and Simple design, check it out:


Card Recipe

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Patterned paper: Echo Park
Scalloped trim: My Mind's Eye
Rhinestones: Me & My Big Ideas
Sticker: SRM Stickers

I think the coolest thing about this card is that I used a leftover portion of some 12x12 Echo Park paper that I just couldn't bear to throw away.  It really came in handy to set the scene for this card.  Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Rose said...

LOVE it Pam :)

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cute! :) Awesome cards on your blog! Tks for leaving some love on my work! Appreciate it! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! My pop-up was also featured on 365! Cool! Tks so much! :)
Sorry to bother you but how do I get the spotlight designer blinkie onto my blog??

 
site design by designer blogs