Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!!

I'm sad to say I have not posted in over two weeks - Yikes!! The main reason is that I've been spending a good chunk of that time here in my hometown in Northern Minnesota.
I've had a very relaxing visit with family and friends, and we've been fortunate enough to enjoy warm, sunny weather.
Before I flew east, I made several cards, but this is the only one I can share because the rest were for SNR ;^).
Digi Kitty was our sponsor for the week, and I truly enjoyed working with this little Babushka Doll image:

When playing with digital stamps, I would have to say that paper piecing is my favorite way to "color" in the image. And this one is no exception - this Basic Grey patterned paper was perfect for what I had in mind.

If you are celebrating the 4th of July, have a wonderful time and safe travels (unless you're staying put!).

I'll be heading back to the Pacific Northwest - and the promise of sunshine - in a couple of days, so I intend to make my next post much sooner.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love your paper piecing Pam!!!

Rose said...

glad your having a great time at "home" :) fantastic paper piecing!!!

 
site design by designer blogs