Friday, September 12, 2008

Thanks for dropping by!!!

For those who are just checking out my blog, thanks for stopping by. It may appear sparse, but I have several projects in the works, including some sketches that I haven't had a chance to post yet. I've only been blogging for about a month now, and I have been involved in a few scrapbook chat forums, which has really expanded my scrapping horizons. As a mom of two beautiful and busy little girls, I am learning to balance scrapping with being a mommy. Please check back from time to time, there will be big changes in the next few months...

1 comment:

CAR said...

I love your blogspot, Pam. This way I can keep up with your new layouts without waiting until I can see them in person. Love the sleeping beauties. sigh.

 
site design by designer blogs