Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Card and an Award

I received another wonderful award from a fabulous person, Tammy Wark, who happens to be on the 365 Cards DT! Here it is:


Tammy is a very talented card maker and an all around lovely person - thanks, Tammy!

The rules for the award:
The winner may put the logo onto their blog.
Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
Nominate 10 blogs.
Put links to their blogs.
Leave a message for the nominees.


Here are my 10:

I really enjoy visiting all your blogs!
My card for today comes from Laura's sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You. I've had this Cherry Arte paper for a while now, and I'm pleased with how it fit with this sketch. It's funny that orange is definitely not my fav color, but I sure have used it a lot lately.




Card Stock: Bazzill Basics Paper
Patterned Paper: Cherry Arte
Square rhinestone: Making Memories
Ribbon: American Crafts
Pearls: Kaiser Scrapbook
Stamp: Scenic Route
Ink: Colorbox

15 comments:

Laura Davis said...

WOW this card is stunning Pam! I LOVE the colors and the elegance!
Thanks for playing!
Laura

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Thanks for the award Pam!! Your card is beautiful!!

Leah said...

Thank you Pam:) I love your card! So pretty!!

Audrey said...

I luv the colour combo, orange and brown! Lovely card and luv how you cut a circular piece out. Thanks for the award!

Terrie B x said...

Oh `WoW` Pamela...
`Thanks` so much for the Award..much delighted appreciated for sure!!!!:):):)...
Right back at ya!!!...
Your card is `Gorgeous`...
Have a lovely Friday:)♥

cheryln said...

such a beautiful card!

Rose said...

Thank you Pam for thinking of me :-) will get this on my blog tomorow.
Orange is not one of my fav colors but after seeing how beautiful you made it I think it might be!! Love all the detail you put into this card !!

fabricbutterfly said...

beautiful card Pam, it is very elegant and I love the black and orange together, fantastic

CAR said...

I like the cutout--neat effect. And the bling--so pretty, Pam.

Ann said...

WOW, Pam! This is beautiful! I'm not a fan of orange, either, but this is really wonderful. I love the ribbon and square rhinestone!

AUsome mom said...

Well, orange IS my FAV and you've done a gorgeous job with it! This may be one of my fav's from you. It's knock-out beautiful!!

Savitri said...

So very very cool!!!! I love the circle on the top right there. Very neat idea! The card is gorgeous!!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

the cut you used on the right is really clever and makes this card extra special. I love the orange florals.

kristie sessions said...

absolutely Stunning! I love the rich colors so so much. Just wonderful!

~amy~ said...

Pam, your card is stunning...I love all the orange :)

 
site design by designer blogs