Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sweet and Simple

I'm channeling my inner Sophie from the 365 Cards DT - I love her Clean & Simple style, and I really wanted to stick to the sketch this week. So here's what I came up with:

I could not think of any clever design for this, beyond the design of the sketch. I just got this PTI patterned paper along with some white cardstock in the mail last week. I also got a fabulous stamp set that I plan on playing with this week.
Come on over to 365 Cards and play along!

4 comments:

Rose said...

good for you sticking to the sketch, someone had to! LOL i am loving the yellow paper :)

Yogi said...

nice card. I love the retro look

~amy~ said...

Love your take on the sketch! That new paper is gorgeous!

Allison Rankin said...

What a unique card...love it with the yellow!

 
site design by designer blogs