Friday, June 17, 2011

Busy Weekend

Whew, I'm taking the briefest of moments to share a card.  One is in celebration of my mom whose birthday is today!  Here's the card I made for the occasion


And my mom, who is my best customer, asked me to make a card for my dad for Father's Day, and this is what I came up with


I have been playing with watercolors a lot lately, so I created something that is meant to look like the two of them sitting side-by-side.  I'm not sure if I managed it, but I sure had fun trying!

Aside from celebrating a birthday and Father's Day, we are also camping out at the local high school auditorium all weekend for our daughters' dance recitals.  This is our third year having a dancer (or two) and it always signals the beginning of summer for us!

Have a great weekend...

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs