Mackenzie Mae Designs
Paper Crafts
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
About Me
My Favorites
Saturday, August 16, 2008
With Love
This card uses several techniques...
The branch stamp using brown ink
Faux flower petal secured with large bronze metallic brad
Natural colored mat
Metallic cream cardstock
"With love..." was printed using a color laser printer
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pam
Wife. Mom. Paper Crafting Addict.
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2014
(17)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2013
(36)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
2012
(36)
►
December
(25)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(20)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(39)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(103)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(13)
▼
2008
(40)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(9)
▼
August
(3)
Thank you note
With Love
First post
Powered by
Blogger
.
Notice of Copyright
The cards and paper projects featured on this blog are the copyright of Mackenzie Mae Designs, unless otherwise stated.
Formerly Designed For
365 Cards
Scrapbook News and Review Magazine
My Blogoversary Countdown
See What I'm Up To
POPULAR POSTS
Bee-utiful You!
I'm playing along with the Hexagons: Happy For Hexagons Challenge at Moxie Fab World . I picked up a Heidi Swapp stencil the oth...
The Official Prize
Here's the prize, and I'll be drawing a winner at random on Friday! I might just even add a thing or two ;)
Happy Valentine's Day
And a card... This is from Laura's Sketch 19 at 2 Sketches 4 You . I started out planning on making a valentine - and this is what it t...
Spring Fling Crop
Yay! It's time for another online crop at Scrapbook News and Review, and you'll have lots of fun if you join in!! Here are the detai...
Mac Mae Card Kits Sponsors 2S4Y!
And I've decided to play along with Kazan's sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 You this week. The design team has done a truly wonderful jo...
Sunday Sketch at 365 Cards
Here's the Sunday Sketch this week at 365 Cards : And my card: It's so funny, because the cards that are the simplest in design see...
Hello Pop-Up Card
AKA - Laura's sketch #11 at 2 Sketches 4 You. This week Laura and the DT used pop-up cards, and although it wasn't necessary to do ...
Happy Birthday
To my nephew, who turned 8 on the first of this month! He's a cutie (but he probably wouldn't want me to say that) and I needed...
Have a Grape Day!
It's Memorial Day here in the US, and I am taking the day to work....ah well, I will be grilling with my hubby and daughters later. For ...
Caardvarks "Me So Corny" Challenge
So this week, the inspiration for the challenge was this photo: And here's my card: I was at the craft store yesterday, and I saw this p...
site design by
designer blogs
No comments:
Post a Comment